How to install E2 Plugin.
How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 (DreamBox/Vu+)
E2 plugin now updated and a new way to install it:
1. You need to install it and choose the good version for your receiver from the plugin website: http://download.xtreamtvplugin.com/
2. Activation code: 270863
– For almost all Enigma2 receivers (Vu+, Dreambox..), you just need to connect to your receiver with Telnet using DCC or Putty, easy install the plugin: just copy, paste & enter on telnet this command :
- Copy the command line and install:" opkg install http://download.xtreamtvplugin.com/0.2.3/mips32el.ipk "
– For Vu 4k and Gigablue sf4008:
- opkg install http://download.xtreamtvplugin.com/0.2.3/armv7a.ipk
– For old boxes DM800 clones with old openpli 2.1:
- opkg install http://download.xtreamtvplugin.com/0.2.3/mipsel.ipk
– For the newest dreambox UHD receivers:
- opkg install http://download.xtreamtvplugin.com/0.2.3/oe25_arm.deb
- In case you want to uninstall the plugin just run via putty this command: "opkg remove XtreamTv"
- You need to send us after installation, the Mac address shown in the upright corner of the plugin. Nothing else needed, and you start watching from that plugin, you’ll find it in Plugin Lists, called "KING BOX" .
Go to devices details and note the mac address and send the mac address in our mail [email protected]